It provides a relaxing, therapeutic massage that leaves you with a wonderful tingling sensation, the result of increased oxygen and blood flow. These two fundamentals do several things to improve your health and quality of life.
Every one of us has stories to tell about how this machine has helped. After over nine years, every one of us still uses the Chi Machine almost, if not, daily, and looks forward to doing so. What better endorsement is there?! The reason that you too will use your Chi Machine every day is not because you have to, but because you want to.
Here is what you need to do: Just lie down, put your feet up, and the Chi Machine does the rest.
Once you are lying down with your ankles cradled on the Chi Machine, you simply set the timer to the desired amount of time and relax. The gentle, undulating ‘goldfish’ motion will sway your body from “toe to head.” There are three basic positions for your arms, each of which stimulates and exercises the body in a different way.
• Performs a pure aerobic activity to create an oxygen surplus in the body
• Gives the equivalent oxygen benefit of an hour walk, in just ten minutes!
• Relaxes muscles, relieving tension in back, neck, and shoulders
• Improves circulation of blood and lymph
• Massages internal organs
• Speeds detoxification and healing
• Rejuvenates and energizes body and mind
• Makes you feel good!
• Fewer aches and pains
• Better elimination
• Stronger immune system
• Relief from headaches
• More energy and greater sense of well being
• Stronger and more limber spine and joints
• Better skin tone
• Sounder, more restful sleep
• Weight loss, firming and toning of the thighs, hips, buttocks, and breasts
• Greatly increased ability to relax and let go of stress and tension
"The pattern of motion the Chi Machine generates in the human body uses minimum effort and achieves maximum results," says Dr. Inoue. "It improves the basic metabolism of the body, increases our energy, adds flexibility to our lives and improves our attitude. It can also increase our sense of awareness and balances the connection between mind and body."
"Use the minimum amount of effort and achieve the maximum result of having exercised...." Dr. Inoue, Inventor of the Chi Machine